The Men’s Breakfast takes place on the third Saturday of the month from 8.30 – 9.30am. You can expect a full cooked breakfast, a short talk from a guest speaker, and a very warm welcome.
Here’s the schedule of speakers for 2017 / 18:
- 21st October: Keith Beattie (local historian)
- 18th November: Helen McIlroy (The Smiles Foundation)
- 16th December: Brian Rankin (poet and farmer)
- 20th January: Robert Corbett (local historian)
- 17th February: Hanna Kirkpatrick (Young Farmer)
- 17th March: Alex Blair (historian)
- 21st April: Frank Stewart (WaterAid)
All men are welcome to the Breakfast (including teenagers). You don’t have to belong to Roseyards Presbyterian or have any church connection whatsoever. Friends, family, neighbours and strangers are all invited.
Hope to see you there!