Who We Are
Here are just a few things you that might be good to know about us:
- Our congregation is part of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland
- We have about 180 families
- We’re on the Kirk Road, about 3 miles from Ballymoney and 1 mile from Stranocum
- That puts us in some really beautiful countryside, but since we’re not far from Ballymoney, our congregation includes both ‘country folk’ and ‘townies.’
- There’s no typical Roseyards person. We’re ‘all sorts’ – different ages, personalities, backgrounds, tastes.
- We like to think we’re a friendly congregation. Feel free to put put us to the test!
- Of course, being a church, we have some core beliefs that are vitally important. If you’d like to know more about these, please go to ‘what we believe’.